Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its Heee-eeere!

Its here, its here its here!!! After a bit of kerfuffling around, I am finally the very happy owner of one lovely Hot Mix Pro -Gastro. I can tell you, its the only Gastro I'm pleased to let into my home :)

I was a little intimidated at first, so I did what was suggested on the HMP blog, and chucked some water in it and spun it to show it who was boss, lol. After that I decided to make something simple, so went with the pumpkin risotto recipe from the website. I adjusted it to my taste a little and what I had (no tomato, or pasteurised shallots - was plumb out of those!) but OMG the best tasting Risotto I have had! To be honest I haven't had many, but still......

As an encore, I pulverised some pecans to make some pecan butter, but as the kiddies had gone to bed I wasn't keen to make too much more noise, so will finish that tomorrow. 

all for now, nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment